Full Stack Developer - Ruby on Rails | NodeJS | ElixirLocated in Pune, Maharashtra, India
ABOUT THIS JOB
Join Eloquent Studio Pvt. Ltd. as a Full Stack-developer !
As a Full Stack Engineer, you’ll be responsible for end-to-end development fo products and services. You will develop fully functional web applications that align with business objectives.
You will grow your skills, work with cutting edge technologies and introduce new tools and techniques to the team. You’ll work in an environment that encourages creative thinking and limits red tape. You’ll collaborate with fellow engineers, product management, clients and end users. You’ll come up with ways to do things more quickly and more effectively while maintaining a laser focus on quality. In a nutshell, you’ll create software that makes our business grow, and help explore new possibilities both in-terms of technology and operations.
At Eloquent Studio, we
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Requirement Gathering from Business/Stakeholders
- Ask relevant questions to clarify the business requirements.
- Estimations & Task Planning
- Must be well-versed with the project management tool.
- Coding, Debugging, Unit Testing & Documentation of Code and Application
- Optimise the website after checking through benchmarking tools like www.gtmetrix.com or Google Page Speed
- Project Deployment & Maintenance
Mandatory Skills & Knowledge:
- Minimum 1 years of development experience with any full stack framework.
- Good understanding of js
- Solid development version control practices (GitHub, Source Tree).
- Experience in developing and consuming REST web services.
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, and Testing).
- A communication pro - must be able to pleasantly explain technical issues to a non-technical person.
- Exhibit strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of AWS services like S3, EC2 would be of great value.
- Understanding of Agile and CI/CD would be beneficial.
To apply, take this 15 minute test. All questions can be answered multiple times. And you will get rapid feedback after finishing.
You can take the test only once.
Eloquent Studio Pvt. Ltd. at a glance
- Team of 1-10 people
- Located in Pune, Maharashtra, India
Take a test and your chances of getting selected are higher!
- Speed up your interview process.
- High Score, more preference.
- 10 question in 15 minutes.
- Test can be given only once.